Obtain Your Domain Info
- Log into PBX portal at https://manage.swtpvoip.com
- Login Name will be your [email protected] domain (eg. [email protected])
- Enter your Password
- Click Log In
- Click on the Phones button at the top
- If you do not see a softphone listed already, click the Add Phone button
- For phone suffix enter a ‘g’. Do not use ‘m’ as it is dedicated to the SNAPMobile app
- Record calls: no
- 911 Caller ID: set to your main phone number
- Model: do not change this option.
- Click the pencil button to the right of the mobile app extension (you may have just created this).
- Take note of the Domain, Outbound Proxy, Username and Password
- Open the Zoiper app on your computer
- Under settings, click on Create a New Account
- Select SIP and click NEXT
- On the following screen enter the following:
- On the next screen select the check box to Skip auto-detection and click next
- On the last screen click close
You will be taken to a screen that will show the status of the account. Once you see Registered and the green check mark you may click OK and are ready to make/receive calls. The most common reason for accounts failing to register are typos in the user name or password.